05 December 2006

the new obsession

I don't think I'll be blogging much. Not that I've been blogging much..... but now it's not procrastination or writer's block. I'm painting!!! Yep, painting n' painting n' painting!

I go to bed thinking about my art. I dream about beeswax and brushes. I wake up in the middle of the night with ideas to test out. I get up in the morning and turn on my hotplates - first thing.

Greg built me a wonderful work space in what used to be our living room. He's also producing beautiful, rigid supports for my encaustic painting. I've been so productive that our dining room looks like a gallery now!

Here's a pic of my studio:

and a link to my new website:

http://www.jennfarr.com


Other than that, I'm working on having some shows around town. Contact me if you wanna know when I'll be having my first vernissage.

Yippeeeeeee!

No comments: